Plastic injection molding and injection molded parts that are fast, reliable, and low cost is what ICOMold’s customers expect. So, that’s what we deliver time after time, and that’s why our customers return. Our Mold Frame Sharing Library is one of the reasons why ICOMold can offer the speed and the low cost that others simply cannot offer. When we receive your 3D CAD files, we go to work immediately to make sure your mold and parts will be made correctly. Our pre-hardened steel molds are guaranteed for life and typically priced lower than that of aluminum molds. Additionally, steel molds can be modified, aluminum molds cannot. This reduces costs if there needs to be a modification to your mold in the future. Plus, the customer owns the mold. If you ever decide you’d like your plastic injection mold, we will arrange to export it to you.
When you choose to have ICOMold build your Production Mold and run your injection molded plastic parts, you, the customer, are the owner the mold, and we will maintain your mold for the life of your program. This means, for as long as you are having ICOMold produce your parts, we will incur the cost of any upkeep and repairs of your mold. That’s our guarantee for your production mold running in our facility.
When your company is in need of an injection mold for your home facility and you’re keeping an eye on your budget, ICOMold’s Exportation Mold is the best alternative to having a U.S. mold-maker produce your mold. Normally ICOMOld would build your mold and produce your parts in-house. However, when you require your own mold in your home machine, we will build your mold to fit the specifications of your machine.
ICOMold can produce rapid prototype and low-production molds in lieu of a production mold for the purpose of fit and functional testing of parts prior to full production. This rapidly-built mold is best for short runs of injection molded parts that will undergo testing, measuring and fitting so you may take the steps to modify your design if needed in order to transition into an actual production mold which is capable of running a higher volume of injection molded parts.
Business and consumers alike have many options when it comes to buying goods and services. Injection mold companies are not all the same. What makes one product or service better than another can be determined by many factors, but ultimately, the answer comes down to: a quality product at a reasonably low cost, reliable customer service that cares about the customer’s needs, and speed by which the services are completed or the goods are delivered. So, Why ICOMold?
- Low prices on plastic injection molds and plastic parts.
- Instant Injection Mold Quotes and Instant CNC Manufacturing Parts Quotes through our proprietary Instant Online Injection Mold Quoting and Project Management System.
- Fast and dependable service.
- Lifetime warranty on your injection mold.
- Trouble-free injection mold modifications.
- Low and high volume production molds and parts— rapid prototype injection molds, production molds, and exportation molds.
- The customer owns the injection mold.
- No limitations on injection molding side actions.
- Plastic parts sizes up to 48 inches long.
- Value-added services include assembling, silk screening, pad printing, ultrasonic welding, and packaging.
- ISO 9001 Certified Manufacturing Facilities.
- GE (General Electric) EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) approved facility.
- Tooling and Production: ICOMold provides rapid injection tooling and parts. Our proprietary mold frame exchange technology is one of the key factors why we can produce your molds and parts at such high speed and at such a low cost to you, our customers.
- Overmolding: ICOMold has overmolding processes where one thermoplastic material is molded over another material to form one part. Typical overmolding cases are soft thermoplastic materials such as urethanes and thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) are overmolded to hard plastic such as ABS, PC, etc.
- Insert Molding: This is an injection molding process by which metal inserts such brass nuts, screws, bushings, mesh filters, etc., are combined into one part by injecting thermoplastic around them.
- Ultrasonic Welding: ICOMold’s ultrasonic welding process uses high frequency mechanical sound waves (ultrasonics) to crate molecular heat between thermoplastic materials so the plastic will melt and form a molecular bond between the parts to join two parts together.
- Pad Printing: A printing process that can transfer a 2D image onto a 3D object.
- Silk Screening: A printing technique that uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil to receive a desired image.
- Functional Testing by Customer Specification: ICOMold provides functional testing services required by customers. Typically testing includes leak testing, impact testing, and pressure testing.