Rapid Plastic Injection Molding Services
ICOMold specializes in Rapid Injection Molding, Custom Injection Molding, and Plastic Injection Molding. We are structured to quickly produce low-cost, pre-hardened plastic injection molds for prototypes and production parts. Our pre-hardened steel injection mold prices are typically lower than aluminum molds, and our standard lead-time is within two to five weeks regardless of the size or complexity of your parts.
We have a vast selection of standard materials and colors to choose from, and we welcome your requirements for engineered specialty resins and/or special colors. Select from our standard surface finishes, or you can specify your requirement. Our sole purpose is to quickly supply you with high-quality plastic molded parts without breaking your budget therefore supporting your requirements for functional testing, bridge tooling, pre-production marketing, and ongoing low-volume production.
ICOMold can support your engineering efforts by assisting with your part design for plastic part design for plastic injection molding, by creating the 3D CAD data from your 2D prints or sketches, and reverse engineering of existing parts. We are a USA-owned company headquartered near Toledo, in Holland, Ohio, USA.
Here’s What Our Customers Have To Say…
I am very impressed with the extra attention to packaging to avoid bag marks. In fact, I am pleased with everything from A to Z. I realize that we are not a very big client, but you have given us the white glove service. Thank you! If we can gain traction with this product, I hope that you will be rewarded with a large order."
"The samples have arrived, and they are Beauti-Ful!
I continue to be impressed with your quality, expertise, speed, and customer service. Thank you."
Business and consumers alike have many options when it comes to buying goods and services. What make one product or service better than another can be determined by many factors, but ultimately, the answer comes down to: a quality product at a reasonably low cost, reliable customer service that cares about the customer’s needs, and speed by which the services are completed or the goods are delivered. So, Why ICOMold?
- Low prices on plastic injection molds and plastic parts.
- Fast and dependable service.
- Lifetime warranty on your injection mold.
- Trouble-free injection mold modifications.
- Low and high volume production molds and parts.
- The customer owns the mold.
- No limitations on side actions.
- Parts sizes up to 48 inches long.
- Value-added services include assembling, silk screening, pad printing, ultrasonic welding, and packaging.
- ISO Certified Manufacturing Facilities.
- GE EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) approved facility.
- And, of course, our proprietary Online Instant Injection Mold & Project Management System.
- Tooling and Production: ICOMold provides rapid injection tooling and parts. Our proprietary mold frame exchange technology is one of the key factors why we can produce your molds and parts at such high speed and at such a low cost to you, our customers.
- Overmolding: ICOMold has overmolding processes where one thermoplastic material is molded over another material to form one part. Typical overmolding cases are soft thermoplastic materials such as urethanes and thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) are overmolded to hard plastic such as ABS, PC, etc.
- Insert Molding: This is an injection molding process by which metal inserts such brass nuts, screws, bushings, mesh filters, etc., are combined into one part by injecting thermoplastic around them.
- Ultrasonic Welding: ICOMold’s ultrasonic welding process uses high frequency mechanical sound waves (ultrasonics) to crate molecular heat between thermoplastic materials so the plastic will melt and form a molecular bond between the parts to join two parts together.
- Pad Printing: A printing process that can transfer a 2D image onto a 3D object.
- Silk Screening: A printing technique that uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil to receive a desired image.
- Functional Testing by Customer Specification: ICOMold provides functional testing services required by customers. Typically testing includes leak testing, impact testing, and pressure testing.
The ICOMold material library offers a variety of materials for our customers. Custom specified materials are also welcome by ICOMold. Our standard material library shows the material’s grade, characteristics, and application. It also provides a download option for customers to download injection mold material specifications in pdf format. Our customers can search the materials selecting material spec desired. You can view the materials list by following this link: Parts Materials List.