Rapid Injection Mold, Plastic Injection Molding
ICOMold specializes in rapid injection mold, custom injection mold, plastic mold and plastic injection molding and is structured to quickly produce low-cost pre-hardened-steel plastic injection molds for prototypes and production parts. Our pre-hardened-steel mold prices are typically lower than aluminum molds, and our standard lead-time is within two to five weeks – regardless of the size or complexity of your parts. In addition to our large selection of standard materials and colors to choose from, we also welcome your requirements for engineered specialty resins and/or special colors. Select from our standard surface finishes, or specify your requirement.
Our sole purpose is to quickly supply you with inexpensive, high-quality plastic injection molded parts to support your requirements for functional testing, bridge tooling, pre-production marketing, and ongoing low-volume production. ICOMold can support your engineering efforts by assisting with your part design for plastic injection molding, by creating the 3D CAD data from your 2D prints or sketches, and reverse engineering of existing parts. Our U.S. office is located in Toledo, OH, and our tooling and plastic molding facilities are located in ShenZhen China.
Why ICOMold ?
- Low Prices on plastic mold and parts
- Fast and Dependable Service
- Life time mold warrantee
- Trouble-Free Mold Modifications
- Low and high volume production mold and parts
- Customer owns the mold
- No Limitations on Side Actions
- Part Sizes Up to 48 Inches Long
- Value Added Service include assembling, silk screening, pad printing, ultrasonic welding and packaging
- ISO Certified Manufacturing Facilities
- GE EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) approved Facilitiy